Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund is an account set up by an individual or business to handle charitable giving to organizations or specific areas of interest, while also benefiting from Liberty Hill’s grantmaking and administrative expertise. A Liberty Hill Donor Advised Fund lets you create an easy-to-establish, low cost, flexible vehicle for charitable giving as an alternative to direct giving or creating a private foundation. Donor Advised Funds may be opened with a minimum contribution of $10,000.
You can download Liberty Hill’s Donor Advised Fund Program Guide and fee schedule (below)
A donor advised fund is a charitable giving tool to consider if you:
- Receive a large inheritance or other financial windfall
- Need an immediate tax deduction, but want to give grants over time
- Want a foundation-like structure without the administrative complications and cost of a private foundation
- Want to reduce mail and phone solicitations from organizations
- Want expert advice to ensure your charitable giving is making a real difference
For your donor advised fund, Liberty Hill partners with you to provide you with:
- Personal and responsive customer service
- Strategic philanthropic advice from a partner who shares your giving priorities
- A streamlined grant-making process
- Expert vetting of organizations
- Reports to assess your impact
- A community rooted in a strong sense of shared mission
- Prudent investment of your assets (if applicable)
Check out our blog about donor-advised account holders Stephanie and Harold Bronson and their innovative approaches to social-change giving in Los Angeles.
To get more information today, please email email@example.com or call 323-556-7203.