You Can Create a Giving Circle
Giving Circles are groups of individuals, corporate representatives and philanthropic partners who pool their donations to make a greater impact on the issues they care about. Liberty Hill's Giving Circles provide members with an opportunity for hands-on community activism and collective strategic philanthropy.
Giving Circles are an optimal philanthropic vehicle for donors who wish to:
- Collaborate with others to research and target opportunities grantmaking
- Leverage gifts for greater impact
- Learn to be effective, strategic philanthropists and grantmakers
- Connect with other donors in a broader community
- Become a part of Liberty Hill's social justice network
Our Giving Circles welcome members at varying levels of income, wealth and philanthropic experience. Among the Giving Circles currently at home at Liberty Hill are Angelenos for L.A. Fund, Building Leaders and Cultivating Change (BLACC) Fund, Los Angeles Giving Circle, the OUT Fund and The XX Fund.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 323-556-7203.
Top right, Kaci Patterson, co-chair of the Building Leaders and Cultivating Change Fund at Liberty Hill. Photo credit: Sam Comen, CCF.
Left, Jennifer Hopkins and Doris H. Smith of Building Leaders and Cultivating Change (BLACC) Giving Circle.