- Op-Ed Training Empowers Youth Leaders to Make Their Voices Heard in New Way
This summer, Liberty Hill hosted a series of virtual Youth Activist Op-ed Trainings designed to help our grantee partners expand their thought leadership and make
- UCLA Researchers Find Liberty Hill’s emPOWER Program Helps Los Angeles Residents Realize Environmental & Financial Benefits
Low-income households in California face larger energy, transportation and water affordability burdens than other populations.
- Making Black Lives Matter in Schools
Organizing takes time and building true power sometimes takes years.
- Helping Los Angeles Residents Benefit from Environmental and Financial Assistance Programs
UCLA Luskin researchers find emPOWER outreach campaign led by community-based organizations successful in reaching areas of L.A. County impacted by poverty and pollution
- A Scalable Model for Improving Community Access to Environmental Benefit Programs in California
- News From the Frontlines: June 2020
- Liberty Hill Launches Rapid Response Fund For Racial Justice
Liberty Hill is committed to ensuring we continue to use our financial resources to support Black-led organizing and the activists on the frontlines.
- President Shane Murphy Goldsmith sits down with movement leader Justus Jones from Arts for Incarcerated Youth Network
The worlds of art, social justice, and youth activism have long worked together to drive social change within the community.
- 82nd Attorney General Eric H. Holder Discusses Voting Rights in the Age of COVID-19
This May, in response to the evolving COVID-19 crisis, we held our first Champions Conversations: Voting Rights in the Age of COVID event.
- Funder Briefing with Congressmember Karen Bass and Representative Ayanna Pressley Highlights Importance of Investing in Community Organizing
The Liberty Hill Foundation along with California Funders for Boys and Men of Color,