- Liberty Hill Welcomes New Board Members As Longtime Champions Retire
Liberty Hill Foundation is guided by and draws strength from a vibrant and dedicated group of volunteer Board members who represent all parts of the social justice ecosystem of Los
- Public Health Councils Program Protects Essential Workers
Over the past year, essential workers across many industries have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stay Housed LA: Housing Relief Now, Building a Movement for the Future
The economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic threatens to drastically expand the ranks of Los Angeles’s unhoused population and worsen the region’s long-standing eviction crisis.
- Bertha Wolfe Scholarship: Ellie in Her Own Words
For more than 15 years, The Bertha Wolf & Lance Miller Families Fund for Community
- Fund for Change & Liberty Vote! Open for 2021!
For more than 40 years, Liberty Hill has invested in activism in L.A. Our investments help build the power of grassroots community organizing groups to win significant social change.
- A Message from Shane Murphy Goldsmith
American democracy has always been complicated.
- Fund For Change & Liberty Vote! Resources
- You Stepped Up Like Never Before in 2020 - Thank You!
As the year comes to a close and we reflect back on all that happened in 2020, I want to first thank you for being a part of the Liberty Hill Family.
- Los Angeles County Public Health Councils Program
- Los Angeles Chargers Grow Social Justice Footprint Through Expanded Partnership with Liberty Hill Foundation
The Los Angeles Chargers today announced an expanded partnership with Liberty Hill Foundation, a national leader in social justice.