- A Bright New Future for Youth Justice: L.A. County Board of Supervisors Approves Creation of Department of Youth Development
Victory! We are on our way to Ending Youth Incarceration As We Know It!
- A Breath of Fresh Air from L.A. City Council
For years, Liberty Hill’s donor-activists have walked with the neighborhood activists of the STAND-LA coalition as
- Shane Murphy Goldsmith steps down from the LA Police Commission
Yesterday, the Los Angeles Police Commission began a shift away from an unjust practice that has fallen the hardest on communities of color.
- emPOWER Program Lists
- Leading a Just Reconstruction
As the reality of a new President-Elect becomes clear and we pause for a moment to take in the monumental nature of this day, I want to first thank you for being a part of the Liberty Hill Family.
- News From the Frontlines: October 2020
- Election Season Prop Parties Ignite Enthusiasm Among Progressive Voters
At Liberty Hill, we believe the people most affected by injustice should be leading the fight for change—from the community meeting to the
- Divest, Defund, Reform, Abolish? Next Steps for Justice and Policing After the 2020 Protests
As we inch closer to the generation-defining election of 2020, we at Liberty Hill hope you are as energized to continue the fight for progress as we are.
- Powering Liberty Hill’s Electoral Outreach: Donor Activist Jody Uttal
Longtime Donor Activist Jody Uttal and her husband Jeff Gold have been supporting Liberty Hill and the fight for a more just and equitable Los Ang
- Liberty Vote! Honors Longtime Liberty Hill Champion Gary Stewart
“How can I help? What can I do?”