- Stay Housed LA: Know Your Rights!
Los Angeles renters have faced a housing crisis for many years, but it has exponentially intensified with the onset of COVID-19.
- News from the Frontlines: August 2020
The heartbreaking and horrifying shooting of Jacob Blake—seven times in the back, at point-blank range, in front of his children—leaves us stunned.
- Activists Leading the Way to Change
While we continue to support the push to make this recent national reckoning on racial justice more than just a moment in the crucial fight for Black Lives, our partners are also continuing the fig
- Voices From the Frontlines: President & CEO Shane Goldsmith Talks With Mainor From Arts for Incarcerated Youth Network
Mainor is a Youth Policy Advocate working to keep Brown and Black youth out of the system at The Arts for Incarcerated Youth N
- Victory As LAPD Ceases Use of Cal Gangs Database
The movement to transform the criminal justice system in Los Angeles won a major victory in July when the Los Angeles Police Commission voted to permanently end the LAPD’s use of the CalGang databa
- David White & The Vision Behind Susan’s Circle
Liberty Hill Donor Activist and SAG-AFTRA National Executive Director, David White is no st
- Councilman & Former Liberty Hill & UCLA Luskin Fellow Daniel Lee Leads the Way to Victory on Inglewood Oil Field Closures
Last week, Culver City council members voted unanimously to phase out urban oil drilling in the city’s portion of the Inglewood Oil Field.
- Rapid Response Funds Help Grantees Keep Up The Fight During COVID-19
Since its founding in 1976, Liberty Hill has sought to build deep relationships with grassroots organizations and leaders in underserved communities and to support them and help them grow through g
- News From the Frontlines: July 2020