- Rent control campaigns win and new report links high rents to increasing homelessness
The 2019 Homeless Count paints a dire picture of L.A.’s homelessness crisis, including a 12 percent increase in people living on the streets.
- Liberty Hill Partners with L.A. County to Create Countywide Sustainability Plan
This spring, Liberty Hill joined community-based environmental health and justice organizations to host five Sustainability Expos + Fairs with over 370 participants in order to solicit public input
- Priced Out, Locked Out, Pushed Out
Priced Out, Locked Out, Pushed Out: How Permanent Tenant Protections Can Help Communities Prevent Homelessness and Displacement in LA County. Written by Public Counsel and
- Liberty Hill Foundation Endorses Measure EE & Pledges $300,000 For Million Voters Project Action Fund
“When we invest in the education of our youth, we invest in the future of Los Angeles and the leaders and changemakers of tomorrow.”
- Our Movement, Our Moment - Highlights from the 2019 Upton Sinclair Awards Dinner
For 37 years, Liberty Hill’s Upton Sinclair Awards Dinner has been the premier gathering for those at the epicenter of progress and justice in Los Angeles.
- Our Voice, Our County Environmental Fair + Expos
We're proud to partner with OurCounty LA to create the first-ever countywide sustainability plan for a more sustainable, equitable, and resilie
- Mindful Giving: Do You Have a Plan?
- 2019 Upton Sinclair Dinner
This year Liberty Hill is honored to recognize three amazing individuals with awards at our annual Upton Sinclair Award Dinner.
- Lead Capacity Builder Request for Proposal
- Impact Report
Impact Report (2019): This short informational piece contains some highlights of Liberty Hill’s recent successes over the past two years, as well as some of the key victor