- News From the Frontlines: June 2020
- Liberty Hill Launches Rapid Response Fund For Racial Justice
Liberty Hill is committed to ensuring we continue to use our financial resources to support Black-led organizing and the activists on the frontlines.
- President Shane Murphy Goldsmith sits down with movement leader Justus Jones from Arts for Incarcerated Youth Network
The worlds of art, social justice, and youth activism have long worked together to drive social change within the community.
- 82nd Attorney General Eric H. Holder Discusses Voting Rights in the Age of COVID-19
This May, in response to the evolving COVID-19 crisis, we held our first Champions Conversations: Voting Rights in the Age of COVID event.
- Funder Briefing with Congressmember Karen Bass and Representative Ayanna Pressley Highlights Importance of Investing in Community Organizing
The Liberty Hill Foundation along with California Funders for Boys and Men of Color,
- A Celebration of PRIDE Month
As we pause to highlight PRIDE month amidst the continued uprisings for racial justice and police accountability across the country, it’s important to remember that while much progress has been mad
- Los Angeles Organizations Committed to Black Lives
The Liberty Hill Foundation encourages donors to make longterm commitments to a broad landscape of grassroots organizations fighting anti-Black racism and police violence.
- Our Statement on the Death of George Floyd and This Critical Moment
By Liberty Hill Board Co-Chairs,
Amelia Williamson, Jared Rivera
& President Shane Murphy Goldsmith
- News From the Frontlines: April 2020
- News From the Frontlines: May 2020