Liberty Vote! Building Electoral Power
Since 2014, the Liberty Vote! Initiative at Liberty Hill has helped grassroots organizations committed to year-round organizing, leading innovative cultural and digital strategies, and building electoral power that is rooted in community.
Using resources to provide grants, support ballot initiatives, and provide educational forums, the nonpartisan electoral engagement program has been able to effectively build electoral power in communities most impacted by systemic oppression and win progressive public policy.
This year, we’re excited to share that the work around the Liberty Vote! initiative will continue through our Liberty Vote! Grantee Partners:
- Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment (ACCE) Action
- Black Women for Wellness Action Project
- Californians for Justice
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights
- Communities for a Better Environmental ACTION
- Community Coalition Action Fund
- Ground Game LA
- InnerCity Struggle
- La Defensa
- LA Voice Action
- Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy
- Philipino Workers Center of Southern California
- PowerCA Action
- SCOPE Action
Through Liberty Vote!, we will invest in advocacy and electoral strategies that center the leadership, vision, and long-term organizing of people of color, youth people, and underrepresented communities in Los Angeles County.