Join the Liberty Hill Team!
Have you ever wondered what a career at Liberty Hill Foundation could look like? We’re growing our team to meet the needs of neighborhoods across Los Angeles. We are a laboratory for social change philanthropy and our team is committed to creating a society in which all people have a powerful voice.
Join us for a virtual networking event with Power to Fly to meet our team and learn more about the social justice philanthropy landscape in LA. Register for our virtual networking event on May 5th at 6 PM PST!
During a private networking event, you’ll:
- 🌱 Meet the Liberty Hill leaders fueling grassroots organizing in L.A. and discover how they’re affecting change in their community and beyond.
- ⚖️ Hear strategic tips for how you can develop and execute campaigns for racial, environmental, LGBTQ, and housing justice in your community.
- 🌐 Gain career advice while networking with other social justice-minded professionals and activists.
- 6:00 PM PST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 6:05 PM PST - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jack McCurley, SVP, Chief of People & Advancement
- 6:20 PM PST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 6:55 PM PST - Closing Remarks
- 7:00 PM PST - Event Concludes
Liberty Hill has been an epicenter of social justice in Los Angeles for over 45 years! As a public foundation and non-profit, they are a laboratory for social change philanthropy and envision a society in which all people have a powerful voice.